Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Slippers Sliding Away

Over the past year or so I've been finding these little pieces of green plastic on the floor of my home. It's been driving me crazy because I have no idea where they were coming from. They had obviously broken off of something but I didn't know what. Well the other night I was walking around in my slippers when it felt like something was stuck to the bottom so I took them off and looked and lo and behold there is where the green plastic has been coming from. The bottom of my slippers have been falling apart slowly and leaving little deposits all over the place. I guess I need new slippers. I'm pretty sure I've had these for around 12 years. But they are so comfortable I had to give them up but I guess now that they are falling apart I will need to say goodbye. I have seen these slippers that you can wear outdoors that I might get. That way I can wear them when I have to run outside with Freckles before we go to bed.

Last night I found her sitting by the bedroom door ... she wanted to get into bed and cuddle. Isn't that cute. Now if I could just get Keifer Sutherland to do the same thing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and comment. I have to check all comments to be sure you aren't saying nasty things -- are you saying nasty things???? I knew you wouldn't. Keep reading.