Friday, November 4, 2011

A Very Odd Gift Opportunity

You know I don't think I would have a friend in the world on December 26th if I gave people colored toilet paper as a present. Why would anyone want this? I remember you use to be able to buy TP that was pink or blue or had flowers on it but that isn't available anymore (or at least I don't recall seeing it) and I've seen Christmas TP - in fact my friend's mom had received some as a joke and gave it to me to use because she knows how I like to decorate for the holidays. I have to admit I tossed it out -- I just couldn't bring myself to wiping my bottom with Santa; it seemed so very wrong.

So, if you are wondering what to get me for Christmas, you can pass on this item. When it comes to TP for the holidays I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and comment. I have to check all comments to be sure you aren't saying nasty things -- are you saying nasty things???? I knew you wouldn't. Keep reading.